Thursday, March 4, 2010

down, upset, not happy, reluctant

Well, finally my mum decided close down her coffee shop, a coffee shop that she had operated about 2++ years. Be4 she decide to close down, i think she had spent about 30,000$++ on this coffee shop. Why? Because it kept lose money! And she tried all the way to subsidy.
30,000$++, it can use to renovate my new house! And now i should already move in and live in my new house!!!
But, when she really decided to close down, i felt some reluctance with my mum own workers, especially were Vietnamese and my uncle, they all treat us very very good. Some hawkers also very friendly.
I felt so down & upset too, because there have a lot memories of us.
Actually there was a nice place, it good for traveler, because beside n behind also have hotels, they can seek food easily.
And the owner plan to use the land to build condo.
I think when we move out, i will take a box of heineiken, soft drinks and some stuffs that my house need. So that my mum can save money to buy it again!

1 comment: