Friday, March 12, 2010

Ch3e B!rthd@Y


10th of march was ch33 b'day!!! We all together 6 persons including fang yin n chin ying celebrated for Chee!!!
We having lunch together at Pastamania. We all order pasta, except fy n cy, they just order combo B, which only had soup n drinks. when we wanna paid the bill, i found that they had underestimate money, a bowl of cheese baked rice ordered by vicky. And then they also underpayment.
After that, we watched movie, Up In The Air, i felt so sorry to them, because it was choose by me, the movie not suit us, they felt so sleepy n want to go out from cinema...
Before we all back home, we 4 best friend, all ate donut at Apple, n chit chat...
The most important was the B'day Gal, Chee is really happy!

1 comment:

  1. I cant make up my mind what course to study.so i need ur opinion.Pls view my blog and comment me..thanks

    ReplyDelete