Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hair & eyes!




This 2 weeks, i spent 500$ on my eyes n hair!!! I want do a new spec long time ago, just because some problem so didnt do, but finally last friday i went to most expensive shop do my spec! My spec suppose not that expensive, somo more my power very low only! But it cost 330$!!! And the eyewear shop already famouse expensive, but i stil go there! #@%$&^#@^$&%
Today i walk to hydro dye my hair. The colour are red mix with brown. But i not so satisfied to the results, because it look like so dark, not that bright loh, but ok lah, my hair stil short now, whatever how to do, stil the same. And i spent 160$ on my hair.

1 comment:

  1. hey i had change my blog add again..sry yea..pls relink me..http://yiin92.blogspot.com thankss..cz my aunt always go read..TT

    ReplyDelete