Sunday, August 2, 2009

chee 1st time wtite blog

hihi...1st time come here to write blog aboh later jun scold me again....this time also she force wan...lazy to write in chinese so write english...yesterday we already plan to go learn motor...after school...kalai took motor to the centre, me took jun eh bus go bec her house then call the agent fetch to centre...whn bec to jun house,we faster change clothes( dint bath),thn ate lunch,eat very fast bcos jun say if me is de last finish i muz go myself d....T.T....always buli me...hng...her house gt 2dogs, i like her dogs so much but the one very unfrenly...
when reached centre, the stuff said today no motor Practical! We so pek cheh n Kalai so angry, keep scold the stupid agent! But actually not agent false, the centre just changed rules, agent also dono.
Later on, me n jun walk 2 tesco extra n wait my dad come fetch us...
what a tired day! n Waste our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment