Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st time drive car

1st time drive car de feeling, erm..ok lah, not bad! Actually drive car not that difficult lah, but i stil scare drive on the road loh, u noe, 'Road like Tiger mouth' ! h3h3...The uncle that teach me 1, treat us not bad ler, he belanja me drinks . Some more cal me drive he to eat lunch, actually 1st time drive car cannot drive on the road 1 ler!

The uncle very funny yo! The way he scold ppl or 'liam loh' really very funny. He always scold 'na, u c u c, i tel u liao mah, y u dun listen? u c la u c...' Everytime he scold me, i wil smile to him, n wont fel angry or awkward. On the other hand, if i din did any mistake, he'll compliment me , said' hah~like tat la mah gud gal loh...ya, like that lah' n i'll fel shy :S......
So now i noe how to drive 3point turn n parking loh!

No comments:

Post a Comment