Saturday, April 17, 2010

After back from Ns

I back from Ns on 10th of april, after i came back, nth to do at Penang, and i miss my Ns friend very very much!
12th till 17th at Penang
12th, i went gurney watched Clash of The Titans, that day i spent 24$ for movie tickets n 5$ for drinks.
13th, i went out with CY n Chee, we went to Gurney having dinner together, n i had spent 20$.
14th, my college orintation, n my parking fee cost 7$!!!! Evening, i having lunch with cy again, n spent 15$.
15th, i cut my hair, cost 45$!!! Geram nia! I not satisfied my hair at all!!!! The barber cut short my hair!
16th, i went out with Shern to Gurney, we two went to Swensen having our dinner, hmm, slpppp, our dinner so delicious! my dinner cost 30$!! We watched ais kacang puppy love, that movie not bad, quite nice, n i spent 15$ for ticket.
17th, today i went out for vicky replace her b'day. We went to redbox. 4 person were cost 164.30$!!!! Each persons 41$!!! Argh!!! So expensive !!!! 10$ for movie beauty on duty n 5$ for parking fee!!!
Only 6 days, i had spent 204$!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey ^^im back from Ns..hee..coming for ur blog...haha..my blog jz updated..free go comment ya..thanksss...=)

    ReplyDelete