Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hiking , Red Box , Movie.....syok...

me & biao ge

Yesterday morning actually need to wake at 6am...coz need to go hiking with my cousin...my cousin call me abt 15 time ...finally me n my sis wake d...thn me drive car go there meet them...the first time i hiking will feel pening n wan to vomit....so 'za'...giv my cousin laugh nia...when reach the mountain i totally not felling well...sit at there can't move...we reach there juzt 7 smtg...we saw sun rise....so beautiful..at there...my lovely cousin sister t t wan play 剪刀石头布with me...if she win later i muz wear mini skirt go redbox n watch movie...god!!!!!!
of course i din play coz i noe she sure win eh...duno y...haha....they take some pic n sit a while thn we wan go down d...coz need to go redbox at 10am...when reach down there, my cousin sister still 没完没了still wan play 剪刀石头布with me...i dunwan play with her coz i noe if i lose sure need wear skirt eh...if not she sure angry eh...so i dunwan play...when i wanna drive car bec home...she say me no need go d...haiz...i wan go la!!!!!but i noe she sure will let me go eh...haha...coz my cousin sister very good eh....n 'Biao Ge' i will remember u...u din help me at all!!!!
I reach home thn sms my cousin ask her me still can go boh...haha...she say can but got condition...sssshhhh....cnt say out eh...haha....after bath...take my car key n go my cousin house...*actually got car drive really so syok...haha...
when reach cousin house..my biao ge left a place for me to park..but......................i try many time still park too outside...haiz...so i giv my cousin sister park for me..coz she really very geng to parking...after tat we three go redbox by biao ge eh car....
we sing song till 12am...really so syok....feel tat got this two cousin so 'hang fuk'...haha...
after finish sing we go shopping at gurney...our movie start at 2.30pm...'new moom'..the second time i watch...but 2 time also got ppl pay for me...haha...so happy....
when in cinema...i feel so cold...cold till.............i curi curi put my hand inside my cousin sister buy eh shirt...but still so cold....beh tahan....
after watch we all goin bec d....when bec to my cousin house...suddenly a motor rush out...ma leh...kiam kiam accident...god!!! Amen.....o ni tuo fo....
Today whole day so enjoy.....but still somethg will influence my mood...haiz....

Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment